Monday, 10 July 2017

I've been watching.... #6 - Baywatch



I recently went to see this expecting the worse and coming away with a huge smile on my stupid face, it was ridiculous stupid far-fetched fun.

The Rock and Zac Efron make a great pairing as they go from life guards to private detectives as bodies pile up on their golden sands.  They are ably helped by some buxom beauties with brains (god I sound like a tabloid newspaper) and a token funny dude to find out if the local property magnate (who also happens to a stunning yet conniving woman) has blood on her hands.

It is daft as a brush, features a shed load of explosions, penis jokes and gratuitous boob wobbling but one thing for sure this film does not take itself seriously at all.  

It won't win an Oscar but it will make you laugh, cringe, snigger and cheer (yay it's the Hoff!!), I have never been so vocal at a film ever!



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

8 comments

  1. I honestly can't wait to see this movie - I know it's going to be so dumb, but I just love The Rock! Glad to hear it's good for some laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally dumb but great fun!!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I didn't even know they were making this! Too funny... and the Hoff is in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes an appearance as does Pamela Anderson and her "assets"!

      Delete
  3. I do think this would be a fun one to see! Glad you enjoyed it.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun and totally unexpected!

      Delete
  4. This looks like terrible fun! Great review :) I am interested to see it, but I'll probably have to be in a dirty mood, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig